Special educational needs and disabilities conference
Moore Blatch Solicitors are organising a one day, informative conference exploring the implications of the changes brought about by the Children and Families Act 2014, and the impact of these changes on those with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND).
This one day conference will take place on Monday 24th November 2014 at The Royal Society of Medicine, London.
For more details and booking please visit the dedicated website page or alternatively complete and return the below registration form. Register here. This event is CPD accredited (5 points) and key speakers include:
- Dr Maggie Atkinson, Children’s Commissioner for England
- A representative from the Department of Education / Department of Health
- Paul Greatorex, Barrister
- Jean Haigh on behalf of SE7 pathfinder.co.uk
- Liz Flaherty, Hampshire County Council
- Amanda Allard, Assistant Director, Council for Disabled Children
- Sue North, Director of Operations, Parent Carer Participation Programme, Contact a Family
- Malcolm Reeve, Executive Director SEND
- Nicola Gitsham, Programme Manager, Preparing for Adulthood
- Leena Hurloll, Moore Blatch, Education Law Specialist
Any profits made from this event will be donated to The Child Brain Injury Trust and Action Cerebral Palsy. The conference is aimed at: education providers, disability charities, clinical commissioning group representatives, social care providers, clinicians, care agencies and care providers, GP’s and health representatives, court of protection deputies and personal injury and clinical negligence solicitors. Cost Charity delegates: £75 VAT NHS, Local Authority and other delegates: £150 VAT Please note – if you attended the Moore Blatch PHB seminar in May, then we will deduct a further £10 per candidate off the above costs. For further details please contact Moore Blatch on 023 8071 8020 or email@example.com.