When childhood brain injury strikes, whole families’ lives are shattered.
The Child Brain Injury Trust understands what families are going through when a child suffers a brain injury. The road to recovery can seem like a long and difficult journey and parents have to guide themselves through a complex network of professionals and treatment plans to help with their child’s rehabilitation.
At the Child Brain Injury Trust, we want to simplify things for parents and professionals supporting them and are proud to launch this new Services Guide. We will work alongside the very best companies in the UK who have proven that they can support children on their journey and to get the best results for a child’s future.
The guide is constantly growing and will be used to promote services such as specialist education, care, equipment providers, rehab providers, residential care providers, art/music/drama therapists and more.
What are the main benefits of featuring in the Services Guide?
- Alignment with our well respected charity. We will work with our providers to highlight businesses involved with our guide. We will offer a highlighted business each month and promote this on the website and on social media. We will run publish a blog/interview with the firm and promote this to highlight their special service.
- Direct promotion- through our national network of Child & Family Support Coordinators, we will promote the Services Guide to the hundreds of families receiving support.
- There’s an app for that! As well as the web presence, we will be developing a mobile app to promote our Legal Support Service and our Services Guide too in 2018.
- Exclusive networking opportunities.
- Discounts and special rates. You will receive a subscription to our annual e-learning programme for up to 10 users (this is valued at £175). You will also receive a 10% reduction on the price of an exhibition stand and top delegate package for the annual conference.
- Opportunity to present an e learning session.
To find out more about this new product for children affected by acquired brain injury, please contact email@example.com
Want to see your organisation listed here?
If you would like to see your business featured in the guide, please complete the application form below. There is an annual fee of £1000 + VAT and registered charities are able to list free of charge.
* Providers of services featured have completed an application process and been approved by the charity to appear in the guide. We offer no guarantees over the services that the organisations provide.