This E-Learning video is available from 23/02/2018 to 23/02/2020.
A short webinar which aims to explore strategies that young people can implement for themselves following childhood ABI.
This session is delivered by Louise Wilkinson, Head of Information & Learning at the Child Brain Injury Trust.
On completion of the Webinar participants will further their understanding of:
- The main difficulties faced by teenagers following ABI
- How these difficulties impact
- What strategies young people can use following ABI
This Webinar will be of interest to:
- Young people
- Families, parents, older siblings
- Anyone who works with or supports children and young people.
- Paediatric Health Care professionals
- Paediatric/Hospital Social workers
- Legal and Case Management
- Learning Support
- Specialist Teaching teams
Once registered you will be sent joining instructions, containing a unique URL which will give you access to this Webinar, therefore no specialist software is required.