This E-Learning video is available from 25/05/2016 to 31/12/2020.
A short webinar looking at the basic anatomy and physiology of the brain, and the impact damage can have on each area.
This session is delivered by Louise Wilkinson, Head of Information & Learning at the Child Brain Injury Trust.
On completion of the Webinar participants will further their understanding of:
- What are the different areas of the brain
- What each area of the brain does
- How any damage to the brain can affect the way a person thinks, behaves and responds
This Webinar will be of interest to:
- Young people
- Families, parents, older siblings
- Paediatric Health Care professionals
- Paediatric/Hospital Social workers
- Legal and Case Management
- Learning Support
- Specialist Teaching teams
- Anyone who works with or supports children and young people.
Once registered you will be sent joining instructions, containing a unique URL which will give you access to this Webinar, therefore no specialist software is required.