This E-Learning video is available from 25/05/2016 to 31/12/2020.
A short webinar looking at the reasons why it is important for parents to take care of themselves and offers practical advice and tips from a parent who has been through it.
This session is delivered by Kelly Bevan, A Lead Child & Family Support Coordinator for the Child Brain Injury Trust.
On completion of the Webinar participants will further their understanding of:
- How a parent may feel when they have a child with an ABI •
- What is self-care and why is it important
- Strategies and sign-posting for support i.e. charities, counselling etc.
This Webinar will be of interest to:
- Young people
- Families, parents, older siblings
- Paediatric Health Care professionals
- Paediatric/Hospital Social workers
- Legal and Case Management
- Learning Support
- Specialist Teaching teams
- Anyone who works with or supports children and young people.
Once registered you will be sent joining instructions, containing a unique URL which will give you access to this Webinar, therefore no specialist software is required.