This E-Learning video is available from 30/11/2017 to 31/12/2019.
A short webinar looking at what parents should look for when they are able to choose a secondary school for a child affected by ABI.
This session is delivered by Caroline Klage and Claudia Hillemand, solicitors in the specialist Child Brain Injury team at Bolt Burdon Kemp.
On completion of the Webinar participants will further their understanding of:
- How to find the right school for your child
- What factors should be taken into account when choosing a school
- The benefits of having a good EHCP
This Webinar will be of interest to:
- Young people
- Families, parents, older siblings
- Paediatric Health Care professionals
- Paediatric/Hospital Social workers
- Legal and Case Management
- Learning Support
- Specialist Teaching teams
- Anyone who works with or supports children and young people.
Once registered you will be sent joining instructions, containing a unique URL which will give you access to this Webinar, therefore no specialist software is required.