This E-Learning video is available from 17/01/2019 to 31/01/2021.
A short online interactive webinar exploring the various stages of brain maturation, and the impact that an ABI can have on functioning.
On completion of the Webinar participants will further their understanding of:
- Development of the child and adolescent brain
- What should happen and when
- Understanding developmental delays
- Impact of ABI on the developing brain
This Webinar will be of interest to:
- Families, parents, older siblings
- Anyone who works with or supports children and young people
- Paediatric Health Care professionals
- Paediatric/Hospital Social workers
- Legal and Case Management
- Teachers, Learning Support, SENCO’s, Specialist Teaching teams
- Hospital School Teachers
Once registered you will be sent joining instructions, containing a unique URL which will give you access to this Webinar, therefore no specialist software is required.