Delivered by Jo Howe. Jo and her daughter both have an ABI. Jo’s daughter acquired her ABI when she was only a toddler, so as a parent she fully understands the issues in early years.
On completion of the Webinar participants will further their understanding of:
- How to cope with a young child who has an ABI
- The issues that arise and how to deal with them
- Coping as a parent with a toddler following ABI
This Webinar will be of interest to:
- Families, parents, older siblings
- Anyone who works with or supports children and young people
- Paediatric Health Care professionals
- Paediatric/Hospital Social workers
- Legal and Case Management
- Teachers, Learning Support, SENCO’s, Specialist Teaching teams
- Hospital School Teachers
Once registered for this event you will be sent joining instructions, containing a unique URL which will give you access to this Webinar, therefore no specialist software is required.