This E-Learning video is available from 25/05/2017 to 25/05/2019.
A short webinar looking at the alternative communication mechanisms using the medium of music. NB DUE TO A RECORDING ERROR FIRST 10 MINS ARE MISSING
This session is delivered by Beth Clark, a specialist Music therapist.
On completion of the Webinar participants will further their understanding of:
- Why music therapy can be a useful additional therapy for children, young people and their families
- How is enables different channels of communication to open between family members
- How music therapy can create stronger bonds and greater wellbeing for those who participate.
This Webinar will be of interest to:
- Young people
- Families, parents, older siblings
- Paediatric Health Care professionals
- Paediatric/Hospital Social workers
- Legal and Case Management
- Learning Support
- Specialist Teaching teams
- Anyone who works with or supports children and young people.
Once registered you will be sent joining instructions, containing a unique URL which will give you access to this Webinar, therefore no specialist software is required.