This E-Learning video is available from 18/06/2015 to 18/06/2019.
A short webinar looking at what Encephalitis is, how its diagnosis is complex, how it can affect a young person, and the links to childhood acquired brain injury.
This session is delivered by Dr Ava Easton, Chief Executive of the Encephalitis Society
On completion of the Webinar participants will further their understanding of:
- What Encephalitis is
- How it can affect the brain
- How and why it can cause an ABI
- Supporting a child following Encephalitis
This Webinar will be of interest to:
- Young people
- Families, parents, older siblings
- Paediatric Health Care professionals
- Paediatric/Hospital Social workers
- Legal and Case Management
- Learning Support
- Specialist Teaching teams
- Anyone who works with or supports children and young people.
Once registered you will be sent joining instructions, containing a unique URL which will give you access to this Webinar, therefore no specialist software is required.