This E-Learning video is available from 14/12/2017 to 14/12/2019.
The holiday season is supposed to be a time of joy and fun, but when you have a child or young person with an ABI, it can also be a time of stresses and challenges. A short webinar looking at strategies to ensure that everyone enjoys the holidays.
This session is delivered by Louise Wilkinson, Head of Information & Learning at the Child Brain Injury Trust.
On completion of the Webinar participants will further their understanding of:
- The reasons why children with an ABI may have additional difficulties at this particular time of year
- The impact of the issue son other family members
- What to avoid and what to embrace
- Strategies to ensure peaceful and joyful festivities
This Webinar will be of interest to:
- Young people
- Families, parents, older siblings
- Paediatric Health Care professionals
- Paediatric/Hospital Social workers
- Legal and Case Management
- Learning Support
- Specialist Teaching teams
- Anyone who works with or supports children and young people.
Once registered you will be sent joining instructions, containing a unique URL which will give you access to this Webinar, therefore no specialist software is required.