This E-Learning video is available from 20/07/2017 to 20/07/2019.
A short webinar covers the often devastating impact that suddenly having a child with an ABI can have on the family as a whole.
This session is delivered by Gerard Anderson, a Child and Family Support Coordinators at the Child Brain Injury Trust.
On completion of the Webinar participants will further their understanding of:
- What ways “normal” family life can be disrupted and disturbed both in the short and long term
- Who is affected by the inevitable changes that occur to family dynamics and relationships
- What can be done to support families through the difficult journey they face and to help minimise any negative impacts
This Webinar will be of interest to:
- Young people
- Families, parents, older siblings
- Paediatric Health Care professionals
- Paediatric/Hospital Social workers
- Legal and Case Management
- Learning Support
- Specialist Teaching teams
- Anyone who works with or supports children and young people.
Once registered you will be sent joining instructions, containing a unique URL which will give you access to this Webinar, therefore no specialist software is required.