A short webinar looking at sometimes worrying issue of internet safety, which even for children without any cognitive or processing difficulties can present problems and be a cause of concern for parents
This session is delivered by Lucy Perkins, Child & Family Support Coordinator at the Child Brain Injury Trust.
On completion of the Webinar participants will further their understanding of:
- Why children with an ABI may be more vulnerable and susceptible to the dangers posed by some internet activities
- What the safety issues are and how children and young people can be misguided
- How to protect your child/children from these issues
This Webinar will be of interest to:
- Young people
- Families, parents, older siblings
- Paediatric Health Care professionals
- Paediatric/Hospital Social workers
- Legal and Case Management
- Learning Support
- Specialist Teaching teams
- Anyone who works with or supports children and young people.
Once registered you will be sent joining instructions, containing a unique URL which will give you access to this Webinar, therefore no specialist software is required.