This E-Learning video is available from 24/08/2017 to 24/08/2019.
A short webinar discussing Meningitis and the impact of Meningitis in childhood or as a young adult.
This session is delivered Jane Blewitt, Research, Information and Education Manager for the charity, Meningitis Now.
On completion of the Webinar participants will further their understanding of:
- The different forms of Meningitis
- How Meningitis can injure the developing brain
- The impact of Meningitis both physically and cognitively
- The challenges facing those affected by childhood meningitis
- Supporting a child to young person following meningitis and any outcomes in the form of ABI
This Webinar will be of interest to:
- Young people
- Families, parents, older siblings
- Paediatric Health Care professionals
- Paediatric/Hospital Social workers
- Legal and Case Management
- Learning Support
- Specialist Teaching teams
- Anyone who works with or supports children and young people.
Once registered you will be sent joining instructions, containing a unique URL which will give you access to this Webinar, therefore no specialist software is required.