This E-Learning video is available from 26/07/2016 to 26/07/2020.
A short webinar helping to optimise sleep for children and young people who may have difficulties following childhood ABI.
This session is delivered by Louise Wilkinson, Head of Information & Learning at the Child Brain Injury Trust.
On completion of the Webinar participants will further their understanding of:
- Introduction to sleep
- Sleep requirements for kids
- Good sleep conditions for kids
- Things that parents can do to optimise their kids sleep
This Webinar will be of interest to:
- Young people
- Families, parents, older siblings
- Paediatric Health Care professionals
- Paediatric/Hospital Social workers
- Legal and Case Management
- Learning Support
- Specialist Teaching teams
- Anyone who works with or supports children and young people.
Once registered you will be sent joining instructions, containing a unique URL which will give you access to this Webinar, therefore no specialist software is required.