This E-Learning video is available from 06/02/2015 to 31/12/2020.
A short webinar exploring how to support a child or young person in a school environment.
This session is delivered by Louise Wilkinson, Head of Information & Learning at the Child Brain Injury Trust.
On completion of the Webinar participants will further their understanding of:
- The 8 main areas of difficulty following childhood acquired brain injury
- How they may cause difficulties for a young person
- Suggested strategies for supporting these key areas of difficulty
This Webinar will be of interest to:
- Young people
- Families, parents, older siblings
- Paediatric Health Care professionals
- Paediatric/Hospital Social workers
- Legal and Case Management
- Learning Support
- Specialist Teaching teams
- Anyone who works with or supports children and young people.
Once registered you will be sent joining instructions, containing a unique URL which will give you access to this Webinar, therefore no specialist software is required.