This E-Learning video is available from 15/12/2017 to 15/12/2019.
NB Minor sound quality issues due to IT disruption
When a child has an ABI, the lives of that child’s family will change overnight. This webinar will look at some of the psychological and emotional impact that this change will may bring, and how the family can be supported
This session is delivered by Sally Britton, Managing Director of SNAP Childcare a specialist agency recruiting high calibre child, health and social care professionals to support children and adults with disabilities & additional needs.
On completion of the Webinar participants will further their understanding of:
- Why it is important that psychological and emotional needs of the family are also addressed by all the professionals involved?
- What are the key points that families have fed back to us on how healthcare professionals can best help them by considering more than just their practical needs?
- How will this benefit the child and their family?
- How can this knowledge be used in practice to support families?
This Webinar will be of interest to:
- Young people
- Families, parents, older siblings
- Paediatric Health Care professionals
- Paediatric/Hospital Social workers
- Legal and Case Management
- Learning Support
- Specialist Teaching teams
- Anyone who works with or supports children and young people.
Once registered you will be sent joining instructions, containing a unique URL which will give you access to this Webinar, therefore no specialist software is required.