Thursday, March 28 2019
11:00am - 12:00pm
Type of event: Live E-Learning
A short webinar looking at the therapeutic approach to parenting a child who has experienced neurological trauma and how this is similar to those other areas of adverse childhood experiences.
This session is being delivered by Kelly Bevan our Child & Family Coordinator for Wales & Sarah Naish of Therapeutic Parenting
On completion of the Webinar participants will further their understanding of:
- How trauma affects the brain
- A child’s behaviour and what may be causing it
- Useful strategies to deal with difficult behaviours
This Webinar will be of interest to:
- Young people
- Families, parents, older siblings
- Paediatric Health Care professionals
- Paediatric/Hospital Social workers
- Legal and Case Management
- Learning Support
- Specialist Teaching teams
- Anyone who works with or supports children and young people.
Once registered you will be sent joining instructions, containing a unique URL which will give you access to this Webinar, therefore no specialist software is required.