This E-Learning video is available from 19/06/2016 to 31/07/2020.
A short webinar exploring the significant transitional elements that a young person may go through as they reach the age of 18 and progress into adulthood.
This session is delivered by Louise Wilkinson, Head of Information & Learning at the Child Brain Injury Trust.
On completion of the Webinar participants will further their understanding of:
Key adolescent to adulthood transitions:
- Education and employment
- Family and housing
- Peer groups and friendships
- Sexuality and relationships
- Health and social
- Financial and legal
This Webinar will be of interest to:
- Young people
- Families, parents, older siblings
- Paediatric Health Care professionals
- Paediatric/Hospital Social workers
- Legal and Case Management
- Learning Support
- Specialist Teaching teams
- Anyone who works with or supports children and young people.
Once registered you will be sent joining instructions, containing a unique URL which will give you access to this Webinar, therefore no specialist software is required.