This E-Learning video is available from 08/06/2017 to 08/06/2019.
A short online interactive webinar exploring the issues and strategies to support children with an ABI on the important transition to KS3 education
This session is delivered by Louise Wilkinson, Head of Information & Learning at the Child Brain Injury Trust.
On completion of the Webinar participants will further their understanding of:
- The importance of correctly managing the transition from Primary to Secondary education
- The impact of key difficulties following ABI on secondary education
- What does a “Gold Standard” Transition look like?
- Understanding how to support the child pre and post transition
This Webinar will be of interest to:
- Families, parents, older siblings
- Anyone who works with or supports children and young people
- Paediatric Health Care professionals
- Paediatric/Hospital Social workers
- Legal and Case Management
- Teachers, Learning Support, SENCO’s, Specialist Teaching teams
- Hospital School Teachers
Once registered for this event you will be sent joining instructions, containing a unique URL which will give you access to this Webinar, therefore no specialist software is required.