An introduction to what childhood ABI is, and the difficulties that this hidden disability can bring to young people.
This session is delivered by Louise Wilkinson, Head of Information & Learning at the Child Brain Injury Trust.
On completion of the Webinar participants will further their understanding of:
- What is an ABI? How is it acquired? Does age matter?
- Why is it different from other disabilities and specific learning difficulties?
- What makes ABI unique?
- What are the manifestations?
- Is it always obvious?
- Will all those affected have a diagnosis?
This Webinar will be of interest to:
- Families, parents, older siblings
- Anyone who works with or supports children and young people
- Paediatric Health Care professionals
- Paediatric/Hospital Social workers
- Legal and Case Management
- Teachers, Learning Support, SENCO’s, Specialist Teaching teams o
- Hospital School Teachers
Once registered for this event you will be sent joining instructions, containing a unique URL which will give you access to this Webinar, therefore no specialist software is required.