Thursday, September 20 2018
11:00am - 12:00pm
Type of event: Live E-Learning
A short webinar reviewing the common areas of difficulty following childhood ABI focusing on BEHAVIOUR – Helping children with challenging behaviour, and their families, after brain injury .
This session is delivered by Louise Wilkinson, Head of Information & Learning at the Child Brain Injury Trust.
On completion of the Webinar participants will further their understanding of:
- Why children with brain injury often have difficulties with challenging behaviour
- What does the research say about what helps?
- How such difficulties can impact on a child or young person’s life at home, school and socially
- Strategies and ideas to help children and their families manage difficult behaviour
This Webinar will be of interest to:
- Families, parents, older siblings
- Anyone who works with or supports children and young people
- Paediatric Health Care professionals
- Paediatric/Hospital Social workers
- Legal and Case Management
- Teachers, Learning Support, SENCO’s, Specialist Teaching teams o
- Hospital School Teachers
Once registered for this event you will be sent joining instructions, containing a unique URL which will give you access to this Webinar, therefore no specialist software is required.