This E-Learning video is available from 18/11/2015 to 31/12/2020.
A short webinar reviewing the common areas of difficulty following childhood ABI focusing on SOCIAL SKILLS.
This session is delivered by Louise Wilkinson, Head of Information & Learning at the Child Brain Injury Trust.
On completion of the Webinar participants will further their understanding of:
- Why children may have difficulties with being able to integrate socially and understand the unwritten rules of society following an ABI
- How such difficulties can impact on a child or young person’s life at home, school and socially
- What can be done to help support and manage social situations, so that is does not have a significant impact on daily life.
This Webinar will be of interest to:
- Families, parents, older siblings
- Anyone who works with or supports children and young people
- Paediatric Health Care professionals
- Paediatric/Hospital Social workers
- Legal and Case Management
- Teachers, Learning Support, SENCO’s, Specialist Teaching teams o
- Hospital School Teachers
Once registered you will be sent joining instructions, containing a unique URL which will give you access to this Webinar, therefore no specialist software is required.