Please Cast your GamesAid vote now for the Child Brain Injury Trust
Every year GamesAid, the charity of the video games industry, raises hundreds of thousands of pounds, and then votes for charities to receive a portion of it. Last year the average donation was an amazing £95k.
In order to secure this funding, we need ANYONE associated with the UK gaming industry to vote for us NOW.
HOW TO VOTE
- If you are an Existing Member of GamesAid
- Check your Email Inbox for the GamesAid Voting Card.
- Select the link and vote for The Child Brain Injury Trust.
- If you are not an existing Member
- Register FREE at http://www.gamesaid.org/join-us/registration/
- Check your Email Inbox for the GamesAid Voting Card
- Select the link and vote for The Child Brain Injury Trust
Voting will run from the 16th of August to the 6th of September.
By voting for the Child Brain Injury Trust in this year’s GamesAid charity nomination, you will transform the lives of over 1500 UK children and their families. Your vote could make all the difference to us and the hundreds of children we support.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT