Who’s Your Unsung Hero?
Do you know someone who makes the life of a child with a brain injury that bit easier? Do you think they get the recognition they deserve? Well, here’s your chance to tell them, ‘You’re a hero!’
Whether it’s a parent, grandparent or sibling, a best friend at school, a teacher, or a coach at an after school activity we’d love you to nominate someone who deserves that superhero cape!
During this Action for Brain Injury Week, help us to show others just how many people are affected when a child’s brain is suddenly injured and tell that Hero just how special they are! Please check out our Heroes and Princesses Day page for more information on how we’re recognising the Unsung Heroes this year.
Please get in touch with us by 15th April and tell us who you’d like to nominate and why. Download our nomination form below and send it back to us or email us with the answers to the questions below and we’ll get back in touch. Some photos or a video to go with the story would be really helpful too! You can also submit your nominations by messaging our Facebook page.
Click the links below to download different versions of our nomination form:
Please tell us:
- Your name
- The name and age of the child(ren) involved – please include siblings!
- A little about how the child sustained their injury.
- Name of nominee and relationship to you/the child concerned.
- How does this Hero help a child with a brain injury? What actions have they done?
- What difference does their support make to the child’s life?
- Ideally, how would you like to say thank you to your Hero?
This year’s Action for Brain Injury Week Campaign is kindly sponsored by Bolt Burdon Kemp Solicitors, specialists in compensation claims involving children who have suffered brain injuries.