Donations from charitable trusts and foundations make up a substantial part of our income, and enable us to offer our vital services to children and families in need.
We have a wide range of projects that may be of interest to your trust or foundation (including regional-specific projects, preventative campaigning and innovative online training for parents and professionals). We would be more than happy to discuss these with you either on the phone, or face-to-face.
If you would like to find out how your trust or foundation can provide the only form of unconditional, long-term support to brain injured children and families in the UK, please contact Amber Fisher, Trusts and Foundations Fundraising Manager on 01869 341075 or email@example.com.
We would like to thank all of the trusts and foundations who have donated to the charity, and especially the following organisations for their substantial gifts last financial year (April 2014 to March 2015):
- Addenbrookes Charitable Trust
- Baily Thomas Charitable Fund
- BBC Children in Need
- CHK Charities Ltd
- Eden Dora Trust for Children with Encephalitis
- Henry Denman and Agneta Mary Cook Charitable Trust
- Hospital Saturday Fund
- Roald Dahl’s Marvellous Children’s Charity
- Mahoro Charitable Trust
- Openwork Foundation
- PF Charitable Trust
- Robertson Trust
- R S Macdonald Charitable Trust
- Sydney and Phillis Goldberg Memorial Trust