Access to and use of this site is provided by The Child Brain Injury Trust subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect on the date of your first use of the site.
2. The Child Brain Injury Trust reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes on-line. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes acceptance of this agreement.
3. Event Bookings:
– All places at any of our Events, Master Classes, Conferences or Workshops must be booked by using the online booking system.
– All places will be allocated on a first received basis.
– With the exception of parent places, all email addresses supplied must be for your place of work. Personal email addresses will not be accepted and may result in your booking being rejected.
– Where free or sponsored places are available, these will be limited on a first received basis and only one per organisation.
– Your place will not be confirmed until you have received a written confirmation by email from The Child Brain Injury Trust, detailing the event further and/or attaching your invoice.
– All invoices must be paid in full within 30 days of the invoice date or prior to the event, whichever is soonest.
– All invoices must be paid promptly by cheque, BACS or postal order. Telephone credit or debit card payments can not be accepted.
4. Cancellation of Events:
– Cancellation of your confirmed place at any of our Events, Master Classes, Conferences or Workshops must be given in writing.
– Failure to attend an event where you have been allocated a free of charge place will result in Child Brain Injury Trust being charged for your place (the exception being failure to participate in a live or recorded Webinar). Child Brain Injury Trust will therefore charge any delegates who do not attend after a free place is confirmed as per the below notice period.
– Cancellation of 10 working days or less prior to an event, or non-attendance, will incur the full charge per place booked.
– Cancellation of 20 working days or less prior to an event, will incur a 50% charge per place booked.
– The Child Brain Injury Trust will endeavour to avoid cancellation of events and will rearrange and communicate this with all confirmed bookings as soon as possible. If cancellation of an event is required, all confirmed bookings will be notified in writing as soon as possible and refunds awarded to those invoices already completed unless it is your wish for us not to do so.
5. Participation in Webinar Events
– Anyone who is found to be sharing URLs to Webinars, either recorded or live, to avoid charges will be withdrawn from participating in future Webinars.
– All Participants must register as a user on the Child Brain Injury Trust Learning Management system prior to requesting a place for any particular event.
– Webinars are not to be used as a platform for promotion of any commercial products or services, unless a prior agreement has been made with the Child Brain Injury Trust.
6. Copyright Restrictions:
– No part of this website, including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons may be copied, republished, posted, broadcast or reproduced in any form without the prior written permission of The Child Brain Injury Trust unless it is written that it is allowed to do so.
– Downloadable documents on this site may not be altered or adapted for any purpose.
7. External links to The Child Brain Injury Trust’s website:
– Any organisation wishing to set up a link to this site must contact The Child Brain Injury Trust by emailing email@example.com.
– The existence of a link from any organisation’s site to The Child Brain Injury Trust’s site does not imply that The Child Brain Injury Trust endorses the activities or views of that organisation.
8. The photographs of children used within this site may not be copied, reproduced or otherwise disseminated without the prior permission of The Child Brain Injury Trust.
9. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
10. This site and the information, names, images, photographs, logos and icons regarding or relating to The Child Brain Injury Trust, its products and services (or to third party products and services) is provided ‘AS IS’ and on an ‘IS AVAILABLE’ basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
11. The Child Brain Injury Trust does not accept liability for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or loss of profits, or any damages whatsover arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of use of this site.
13. Any questions regarding this site should be sent to the The Child Brain Injury Trust, Unit 1 The Great Barn, Baynards Green Farm, Bicester, Oxfordshire OX27 7SG or email firstname.lastname@example.org.