Donations from charitable trusts and foundations make up a substantial part of our income and enable us to provide our services to children and families in need.
We have a wide range of projects including regional-specific projects, preventative campaigning and innovative online training for families and would be more than happy to discuss these with you either on the phone, or face-to-face.
If you would like to find out how your trust or foundation can provide the only form of unconditional, long-term support to brain injured children and families in the UK, please contact Amber Fisher, Lead Fundraiser and Trusts and Foundations Manager on 01869 341075 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to thank the following organisations for their substantial gifts and awards in the last financial year (April 2017 to March 2018):
- 29th May 1961 Charitable Trust
- Addenbrooke’s Charitable Trust
- BBC Children in Need
- Childwick Trust
- Eden Dora Trust for Children with Encephalitis
- Eveson Trust
- Henry Smith Charity
- James Tudor Foundation
- Leathersellers’ Company Charitable Fund
- Liz and Terry Bramall Foundation
- Mahoro Charitable Trust
- P F Charitable Trust
- Pilkington Charities Trust
- Sobell Foundation
- St James’s Place Charitable Foundation
- Sterling Charity
- Sydney and Phyllis Goldberg Memorial Charitable Trust
- UKH Foundation
- Weinstock Foundation