Here at the Child Brain Injury Trust, we pride ourselves on having a dedicated and hardworking team of staff and volunteers.
Thank you for your interest in working for the Child Brain Injury Trust – the UK’s leading charity dedicated to supporting children, young people, their families and professionals following acquired brain injury. Helping them come to terms with what has happened and how to deal with the uncertainty that the future may hold.
Joining our team at the Child Brain Injury Trust, whether as an employee or volunteer, is a rewarding, fulfilling opportunity.
You will not only be part of a great organisation but also a fantastic team and a fabulous role – interesting, varied and busy.
Another key part of being happy here at the Child Brain Injury Trust is making sure you get great benefits. On top of our competitive salaries we:
- We encourage a healthy work-life balance – we give all employees 25 days annual leave per year, plus Bank Holidays, (pro rata if part-time)
- We are closed between Christmas and the New Year (additional time off).
- We encourage skills career development and work hard to provide a career path for our employees
- We offer a workplace pension scheme
- We offer staff discounts through a third party provider
- We provide an Employee Assistance Programme – Health and wellbeing advice
- We have a Death in Service plan