Donations from charitable trusts and foundations make up a substantial part of our income and enable us to provide our services to children and families in need.
We have a wide range of projects including regional-specific projects, preventative campaigning and innovative online training for families and would be more than happy to discuss these with you either on the phone, or face-to-face.
If you would like to find out how your trust or foundation can provide the only form of unconditional, long-term support to brain injured children and families in the UK, please contact Jo Byron, Trusts and Foundations Manager on 01869 341075 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like extend our sincere thanks to all of the trusts and foundations who have donated to the charity, and especially the following organisations for their substantial support in the 2017-18 financial year:
- 29th May 1961 Charitable Trust
- Addenbrooke’s Charitable Trust
- BBC Children in Need
- Childwick Trust
- Eden Dora Trust for Children with Encephalitis
- Eveson Trust
- Henry Smith Charity
- James Tudor Foundation
- Leathersellers’ Company Charitable Fund
- Liz and Terry Bramall Foundation
- Mahoro Charitable Trust
- P F Charitable Trust
- Pilkington Charities Trust
- Sobell Foundation
- St James’s Place Charitable Foundation
- Sterling Charity
- Sydney and Phyllis Goldberg Memorial Charitable Trust
- UKH Foundation
- Weinstock Foundation