Thursday, January 10 2019
11:00am - 12:00pm
Type of event: Live E-Learning
A short webinar exploring how to support a child or young person in a school environment.
This session is delivered by Louise Wilkinson, Head of Information & Learning at the Child Brain Injury Trust.
On completion of the Webinar participants will further their understanding of:
- The 8 main areas of difficulty following childhood acquired brain injury
- How they may cause difficulties for a young person
- Suggested strategies for supporting these key areas of difficulty
This Webinar will be of interest to:
- Families, parents, older siblings
- Anyone who works with or supports children and young people
- Paediatric Health Care professionals
- Paediatric/Hospital Social workers
- Legal and Case Management
- Teachers, Learning Support, SENCO’s, Specialist Teaching teams o
- Hospital School Teachers
Once registered for this event you will be sent joining instructions, containing a unique URL which will give you access to this Webinar, therefore no specialist software is required.