A brain injury has a devastating and life-long impact on the child and their whole family. Bones can mend and scars can heal but a brain injury stays with you for life and impacts on everything you think, feel and do.
The Child Brain Injury Trust is the charity that supports children, young people, their families and professionals and helps them come to terms with what has happened and how to deal with the uncertainty that the future may hold.
You are here because you are either affected by childhood acquired brain injury directly or because you know someone who is. You are not alone – welcome to our website.
Don’t know where to start? Read our frequently asked questions on Behaviour, Education and Finance here. Or download our straight talking factsheets. If you have more questions or need support, ring our freephone Helpline…
We hold learning events across the country. From master classes to conferences and seminars, we have a learning event that will suit you with parent/carer spaces available too. See what’s on offer and book your place today…
We rely on your fundraising to keep providing our vital services to families. If you, your business or organisation are interested in getting involved, please get in touch now. We have ideas for everyone and all your support is welcome!
How We Help
- National Helpline – information and support for anyone affected by childhood acquired brain injury. Call us for a chat.
- Factsheets – plainly written information on acquired brain injury, for parents, professionals and family members.
- Child and Family Support – the families we support are at the centre of everything we do. Find out how we can help.
- Learning – training days, in-service days, conferences. We help people learn about the affects of childhood brain injury and how to support a child or young person.
- Grants – grants can help provide a break for your family or help towards the development of a child or young person impacted by brain injury
The Child Brain Injury Trust is delighted to announce it’s launching a new online […]
The Child Brain Injury Trust is delighted to announce they have been chosen as […]