Thursday, May 23 2019
11:00am - 12:00pm
Type of event: Live E-Learning
An online E Learning session exploring how having a sibling with an acquired brain injury can impact on brothers or sisters, and what can be done to support these young people.
This session is delivered by Louise Wilkinson, Head of Information & Learning at the Child Brain Injury Trust.
On completion of the Webinar participants will further their understanding of:
- Development of the child and adolescent brain
- What should happen and when
- Understanding developmental delays
- Impact of ABI on the developing brain
This Webinar will be of interest to:
- Families, parents, older siblings
- Anyone who works with or supports children and young people
- Paediatric Health Care professionals
- Paediatric/Hospital Social workers
- Legal and Case Management
- Teachers, Learning Support, SENCO’s, Specialist Teaching teams
- Hospital School Teachers
Once registered for this event you will be sent joining instructions, containing a unique URL which will give you access to this Webinar, therefore no specialist software is required.