The Child Brain Injury Trust’s Legal Support Service Provider for the North East is Sintons Solicitors.
The firm supports and advises families right across the North East and is the only law firm working in partnership with the charity in this area.
Sintons Solicitors have an office in Newcastle and a team of dedicated experts who travel to meet families right across the region if it is needed to offer assistance on a huge array of legal issues that may affect a family when a child suffers a brain injury.
Andrew McGowan is the Head of the Neurotrauma department at Sintons. He has over 30 years’ experience in high value serious injury work both within the UK and internationally (that includes UK citizens injured abroad and also foreign citizens injured whilst in the UK).
Andrew has a proven track record of leading teams acting on behalf of seriously injured clients and providing support to their families. He is also a strong advocate of early intervention and rehabilitation for clients, working with insurers to ensure early access to the correct and best rehabilitation support available.
- 0191 226 3720
- Andrew is an APIL accredited Brain Injury & Spinal Injury lawyer.
- He acts for clients nationally & internationally in cases involving brain and spinal injuries.
- He has extensive experience of acting on behalf of seriously injured children in Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) proceedings. This includes physically injured children and those with neuro developmental disorders being born to drug and/or alcohol addicted parents.
- Andrew has a proven track record of high value settlements and outcomes.
Andrew was ranked in the Legal 500 2019 as a rising star
Hannah Fitzpatrick is an Associate solicitor in the Neurotrauma department at Sintons, where she acts for Claimants who have suffered serious and life-changing injuries. Hannah has a wide range of experience of representing children in litigation, including acting for children in birth trauma cases resulting in cerebral palsy, and injuries resulting from road traffic accidents.
0191 226 3644
- Hannah has over 10 years’ experience within personal injury.
- She represents clients who have suffered serious life changing injuries and is passionate about providing support to those affected and their families.
- She represents clients across England and Wales and is a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
- Hannah is a member of the Headway Darlington and District committee.
Hannah was recognised as an ‘Associate to Watch’ in the Chambers and Partners 2020 and 2021 guides and was described as having ‘amazing technical knowledge and an understanding nature’.”
To view the full range of services that Sintons Solicitors can offer you, please read the booklet for the North East:
Contact Sintons solicitors:
If you would like to talk to someone from Sintons solicitors, please tell us a little bit about your enquiry and how we can contact you. One of the expert team from Sintons solicitors will be in touch with no obligation, free initial advice.