This E-Learning video is available from 25/05/2017 to 31/05/2020.
A short webinar looking at the issues that younger siblings (5-10) of children affected by ABI may face and what can be done to help them. We will also explore the use of cognitive behaviour therapy with our “Rearrange your Brain” siblings’ book.
This session is delivered by Louise Wilkinson, Head of Information & Learning at the Child Brain Injury Trust.
On completion of the Webinar participants will further their understanding of:
- The range of issues that younger siblings face
- How these issues can impact emotionally, psychologically and behaviourally
- How to support younger siblings incorporating various strategies which include the use of cognitive behaviour therapy, to help them “rearrange” their thinking about their situation
This Webinar will be of interest to:
- Young people
- Families, parents, older siblings
- Paediatric Health Care professionals
- Paediatric/Hospital Social workers
- Legal and Case Management
- Learning Support
- Specialist Teaching teams
- Anyone who works with or supports children and young people.
Once registered you will be sent joining instructions, containing a unique URL which will give you access to this Webinar, therefore no specialist software is required.