This E-Learning video is available from 25/05/2016 to 31/12/2020.
A short webinar looking at the statistics of head injury in the under 5s and also look at why this age group are so vulnerable and what should those working in Early Years setting know.
This session is delivered by Louise Wilkinson, Head of Information & Learning at the Child Brain Injury Trust.
On completion of the Webinar participants will further their understanding of:
- The high prevalence and impact of head injury in the Under 5s
- Why they are more vulnerable
- What sign to look for in a young child/baby who has had a head injury
- The longer term perspective following head injury
- Keeping the environment safe
This Webinar will be of interest to:
- Young people
- Families, parents, older siblings
- Paediatric Health Care professionals
- Paediatric/Hospital Social workers
- Legal and Case Management
- Learning Support
- Specialist Teaching teams
- Anyone who works with or supports children and young people.
Once registered you will be sent joining instructions, containing a unique URL which will give you access to this Webinar, therefore no specialist software is required.